This table was designed by myself. The one pictured is in my basement and is used
constantly for poker. I searched the internet for different styles of poker/game tables
and took the best features from each to create my own. The table top comes off the base
for easy moving. The drink and poker chip sections come out to reveal the stained wood
The table specifics are below:
I am continuously updating the design. I will be adding more trimwork around the base underneath the top and along the base by the legs to add a more "professional" touch.
- Octagon table measures 48"x48" (4ftx4ft)
- Table top, base, and legs are made from Oak MDF
- Trim and drink/chip inserts are made of Oak
- Octagon center and inserts are covered with felt
- Octagon center comes off to reveal securing screws to base
- Drink/chip inserts can come out for cleaning or re-felting
- Table is stained once using Minwax quality stains
- Table top is finished using 3 coats of Minwax gloss for a beautiful shine
- Table base is finished using 3 coats of Minwax satin (can gloss if preferred)
- Table top bottom (underneath) is finished using 1 coat of Minwax gloss or satin
Price are as follows:
The table requires 2 weeks to build and stain. No payment is required up front
- Table without drink/chip felted inserts: $350
- Table with drink/chip inserts: $375
- Delivery within 25 miles of Cincinnati: $25
- Shipping commercial carrier is very expensive, but can get prices if required
Please email me with any questions.
I can accept personal checks, money orders, Paypal, or credit cards using Paypal.
||By pressing the order button you are not confirming a definite order. This form will let you input choices about the product and send it to me. You are not obligated to make a purchase and we will make an agreement before any payment is sent.
||Click the PayPal button if we have already made an agreement and you wish to pay for the item using PayPal. PayPal will let you create an account from this link if you do not already have an account. PayPal does not charge fees to the buyer when buying a product.